Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- All IRS Coronavirus updates
- Economic Impact Payments
- IR-2020-65, April 3, 2020 – Follow IRS on social media, sign up for e-news subscriptions for urgent updates on COVID-19, scams and economic impact payment information.
- IR-2020-64, April 2, 2020 – IRS issues warning about Coronavirus-related scams; watch out for schemes tied to economic impact payments
- IR-2020-62, March 31, 2020 – IRS: Employee Retention Credit available for many businesses financially impacted by COVID-19
- IR-2020-61, March 30, 2020 – Economic impact payments: What you need to know
- IR-2020-59, March 25, 2020 – IRS unveils new People First Initiative; COVID-19 effort temporarily adjusts, suspends key compliance program
- IR-2020-58, March 21, 2020 -Tax Day now July 15: Treasury, IRS extend filing deadline and federal tax payments regardless of amount owed
- IR-2020-57, March 20, 2020 – Treasury, IRS and Labor announce plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses to swiftly recover the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave
- IR-2020-54, March 11, 2020 – IRS: High-deductible health plans can cover coronavirus costs
- File Annual Reports Deadline Extended “Any profit corporation, limited liability company, limited partnership or limited liability limited partnership annual report filing will have until 12:01 am on July 1, 2020“
US Small Business Administration
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary difficulties.
- Paycheck Protection Program loan (PPP) This loan program provides loan forgiveness for retaining employees by temporarily expanding the traditional SBA 7(a) loan program.
- SBA Express Bridge Loans Enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 quickly.
- SBA Debt Relief The SBA is providing a financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.
State of Florida
- The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program – is currently available to small business owners located in all Florida counties statewide that experienced economic damage as a result of COVID-19.